The Los Angeles Symphonic Winds is dedicated to maintaining the highest standard of musical excellence and serves to:
- Provide its members opportunities for musical growth, education, expression, enjoyment and fellowship.
- Provide to the community musical enlightenment through the performance of the constantly evolving repertoire and the challenging and diverse wind ensemble music.
- Provide the opportunity to participate in a volunteer cultural service organization both as musicians and in support roles.
- Represent the best in community ensembles by performing for and with other ensembles nationwide and abroad.
- Continue the tradition of the community concert band as an important part of America’s musical heritage.
- Enhance the aesthetic development and increase the artistic insight of our members and our audience.